on reproductive health, rights and justice.
What is the WV FREE Action Fund
WV FREE Action Fund builds grassroots power for West Virginians facing systemic inequities through year-round civic engagement, policy advocacy and education on reproductive health, rights and justice.
WV FREE Action Fund is a registered 501(c)(4) sister organization to WV FREE.
WHAT WE DO
- Advocate for reproductive health, rights, and justice at all levels of government
- Orchestrate grassroots power building events and campaigns
- Conduct nonpartisan voter education activities
- Distribute communications to the general public — through Get out the Vote activities, voter registration drives, billboards, broadcast ad
- Produce voter guides or comparisons of where candidates stand on the issues;
- Pool resources to engage in the above activities subject to federal and/or state disclosure rules and limits.
- Work with our State Table to identify strategic strongholds throughout West Virginia.
Legislative Report Card
Learning how our policymakers vote is critical to changing the political landscape to reflect West Virginians’ actual support of reproductive health, rights, and justice.
WV FREE.org: Advocacy & education on reproductive health, rights, and justice.
WV FREE is the state’s leading reproductive health, rights, and justice organization based in Charleston.
WV FREE has been advocating for comprehensive reproductive health access and education for all West Virginians since 1989. Our work is centered in our respect for people’s complex lives.
Learn more about WV FREE at WVFREE.org.